One Sheet Wonder or as Stampin' Up! Demo friend Kylie Bertucci would call it #loveitchopit
Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for January is from the All My Love Suite featured on page 4-6 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. I paired the paper with the Cake Soirée stamp set. I love when something "old" goes with something new like the flower in the set works perfectly with the new paper.
The stitched rectangle is cut out using the new Rectangles Stitched Framelits Dies from the Occasions Catalog. These are going to make layering and card layouts a breeze.
Today's card uses the piece D from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
Download Border Buddy One Sheet Wonder 12×12 Pattern
The All My Love double-sided paper package has 12 different patterns to for you to choose from. You will be so pleased with the selection of papers in the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.
The color palette…
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold the 4 1/4" x 11" Lovely Lipstick cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere the OSW piece to the left-hand side of the card about 1/8" from the edge.
- Cut out the Whisper White rectangle using the Stitched Rectangles Framelit Die and Big Shot.
- Stamp the cake in Balmy Blue Ink on the stitched rectangle.
- Stamp the cake topper in Lovely Lipstick.
- Adhere the rectangle to the center of the cardfront.
- Stamp the flower in Lovely Lipstick and the leaves in Soft Sea Foam ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the coordinating Sweet Cake Framelits Dies and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the flower and leaves to the top right-hand side of the first cake layer.
- Add two Glitter Enamel Gems to the top left-hand corner of the rectangle.
- Stamp a birthday greeting inside.
Hop on over to Alison's Blog to see what piece she used this week.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Good morning, Patsy. Love your color combo and the use of the one sheet wonder. Your card is perfect just the way it is. Of course, I always like simple. Thank you for sharing your time, talents, and imagination with us.
Janet Galllion says
Virginia Aakre says
Pretty cards this month. I like last Thursday’s card with the colors of pink and green-pretty colors together. The lace embossing folder and heart shape – very pretty.
Everybody stay warm out there, it’s going to be a cold one today. A good day for making cards!
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Thanks Virginia appreciate the note.