Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS015. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Photopolymer Amazing Life Stamp Set along with the Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper. This set features a cake for all the things worth celebrating. Beautifully designed and versatile sentiments perfect for many occasions.
The photopolymer stamps…
- Are transparent for perfect image placement.
- Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
- Cling like crazy to our clear blocks, so you don't have to worry about slipping.
- Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
- Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold 4 1/4" x 11" Basic Black Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the 2 1/2" x 5" Call Me Clover cardstock to the left-hand side of the card about 1/4" from the edges.
- Adhere the 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" designer paper to the right-hand side about 1/2" from the edge.
- Cut out a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using 2 5/8" x 4" Rectangle Stitched Die using the Big Shot
- Stamp the words in Call Me Clover in the center of the rectangle and adhere to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the center words "to have you in my" in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut out and adhere over the Call Me Clover words with dimensionals.
- Stamp the 4 leaf clover in Tuxedo Black ink on Call Me Clover cardstock and punch out with the 1" punch.
- Adhere the 4 leaf clover to the lower right-hand corner of the rectangle with dimensionals overhanging it a bit an about 1/2" from the bottom of the rectangle.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3