Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS014. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Meant to Be Mine Stamp Set along with the All My Love Designer Series Paper both are full of love!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Run the Lovely Lipstick through the big shot using the scallop edge die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies.
- Adhere the 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" designer paper to the card front about 1/4" from the right edge.
- Stamp words from the Forever Lovely Stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut out the words using the Big Shot & the heart from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Die.
- Adhere with Dimensionals the heart overhanging the lower left-hand corner of the designer paper.
- Adhere one of the Glitter Enamel Dots to the upper right-hand side of the heart.
- Stamp a greeting inside.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Good morning, Patsy. What a lovely card! I really like the idea that you are using the “Sunday Sketches” and a sample card. It really makes the sketch come to life. The scallop edge die really makes the card. Love the way the card came together. Thank you for sharing your awesome ideas with us.
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Good evening Barb, You are so welcome and appreciate your note my friend.