Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Humming Along Stamp Set along with the Stitched Rectangle Framlits Dies. Today I changed up the stamp set to create the card, but left the colors and design the same. I like to show how when you see a card you love you don't always have to have the exact same stamp set to re-create the card.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Cut a piece of Pool Party cardstock 3 1/2" x 11" and score at 5 1/2" and fold to create card base.
- Then cut another piece of Pool Party cardstock 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Then place one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits about 5/8" from the top and run through the big shot to create two pieces. Repeat on the bottom edge.
- You will end up with a top (1) – center (2) – and bottom (3) Glue the piece as shown below.
- Cut out a stitched rectangle in Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" and adhere to the center of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp Thank You in Tuxedo Black Ink on So Saffron Cardstock (5/8" x 3") and adhere to the Whisper White rectangle with dimensionals about 1/8" from the top.
- Stamp the hummingbird in Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and color with Stampin' Blends (Smoky Slate Combo, Old Olive Combo, Pool Party Combo, Old Olive Dark, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie Dark).
- Cut out the hummingbird by hand or use the coordinating framelit die and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the hummingbird to the lower portion of the stitched rectangle with dimensionals.
All supplies to create today's card are Stampin' Up!
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To Die For.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3