Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Well Said Stamp set and Floral Romance Designer Paper.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set or both as I did in today's card. But remember if you go too far you just created your own card.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half 4 1/4" x 11".
- Adhere the piece of patterned paper to the center of the card front 4" x 5 1/4".
- Adhere leaves designer paper to the cardfront about 3/8" from the top and bottom.
- Run the Petal Pink Cardstock 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" through the Big Shot using the Stitched Labels Framelits.
- Adhere the Petal Pink to the cardstock to the left-hand side of the cardfront about 3/4" from the top.
- Stamp Make Me Smile in Fresh Fig on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the label from Petals & More Thinlits Dies.
- Adhere the tag to the card front at the left-hand side about 1 1/2" from the top with dimensionals.
- Tie Old Olive Linen Thread around the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand side, thread a button through the thread and tie in a bow and adhere the button to the tag with a glue dot.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASEcard today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Very pretty card! I like your card so much better than the one in the catalog. Your background paper is not as busy. I guess I like plain and simple the best. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us.
Patsy Waggoner says
Thank you Barb, I like plain and simple too
Sent from my iPhone