Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The stamped image is from the Amazing Life Stamp Set, and this is part of a bundle that also includes the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Remember when you buy them together you save 10%.
The paper we chose for February is from the Floral Romance Suite. This suite can be found on pages 10 & 11 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper gives you six different patterns to choose, 3 each of 2 double-sided designs and three each of 2 single-sided printed Vellum.
Today's card uses piece A from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Fresh Fig cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere the OSW piece A to a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it to the card front.
- Cut out a Stitched Rectangle in Petal Pink Cardstock using the Dies and the Big Shot.
- Stamp the words in Fresh Fig Ink onto the Petal Pink rectangle.
- Stamp the words in the banner again in Fresh Fig on Whisper White Cardstock and cut out just the words with the banner.
- Adhere the banner to the banner on the Petal Pink cardstock with dimensionals.
- Adhere a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card.
- Stamp a greeting inside in Fresh Fig Ink.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>