Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for February is from the Floral Romance Suite. This suite can be found on pages 10 & 11 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper gives you six different patterns to choose, 3 each of 2 double-sided designs and three each of 2 single designs in Vellum.
Today's card uses piece A from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Cut out a stitched rectangle (3 3/8" x 4 3/4") in Petal Pink Cardstock using the Rectangle Framelits Dies and Big Shot.
- Adhere the cut out to the center of the card front.
- Adhere the piece of Vellum Designer paper (2" x 5 1/4") to the card front about 3/4" from the left-hand edge.
- Tie the variegated ribbon around the card front about 2" from the bottom.
- Rub the embossing buddy of a piece of Fresh Fig Cardstock (3" x 3").
- Use the Stamparatus and stamp the words on Fresh Fig Paper re-inking the stamp with Versamark several times and restamping to get a good ink coverage.
- Pour the white embossing powder over stamped words and tap of excess powder.
- Heat set with the heating tool.
- Cut out the words using the decorative oval from the Wonderful Floral Dies and Big Shot.
- Adhere the words over the ribbon on the right-hand side with dimensionals.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3