Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS018. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping! CLICK HERE for all 52 card sketches
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Meant to Be Mine Stamp Set along with the All My Love Designer Series Paper both are full of love!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere the piece of 3" x 3 1/2" patterned paper to the piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Basic Black cardstock about 1" from the bottom.
- Tie the ribbon around the Basic Black cardstock at the top of the patterned paper.
- Adhere the Basic Black to the card front.
- Cut out in Real Red cardstock the small scallop heart from the Be Mine Stitched dies using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the heart to the card front about 3/4" from the left-hand side and top.
- Stamp the words in Basic Black in on Whisper White Thick cardstock and cut out with the small scallop heart.
- Apply just the center of the heart to the card front overlapping the red heart.
- Apply two Red Rhinestones to the upper right-hand side of the white heart.
- Stamp sentiment inside in Tuxedo Black.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>