Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week I am sharing card sketch SS019. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a verticle you can make it a horizontal card. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set along with the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper they make a perfect pair. While the punch is on a bit of a back order, it is truly worth the wait.
Sometimes merely Black and White create a stunning card. It is a bit more challenging to get a good picture of the details in the card being B&W.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold Whisper White cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Adhere the designer series paper (1 3/4" x 5 1/2") to the center of the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Make a small slit in the fold of the card about 3/4" from the left-hand edge and thread your ribbon through the slit and tie in a knot.
- Run a piece of Basic Black cardstock (1 1/2" x 5 1/2") through the Big Shot with the Sutble Embossing folder.
- Punch out four scallop circles using the 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch.
- Arrange in pairs of two on the right-hand side of the card as shown with dimensionals.
- Stamp 4 of the butterflies in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Butterfly Duet Punch.
- Adhere a butterfly to each of the scallop circles with glue dots.
- Adhere one of the Gold Metallic Pearls to the center of each butterfly.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black in the lower right-hand corner of the card.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
Current Host Code MZCVSG39