Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS025. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Bloom by Bloom stamp set which is top on my list from the Occasions Catalog. It is going to be our featured in our suite of products in May. And if you haven't already purchased the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, get them today you will never be sorry!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Highland Heather Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11) in half to create card base.
- Cut out a 2 5/8" x 4" stitched rectangle in Whisper White cardstock using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the stem in Granny Apple Green Classic Ink with the stem pointing towards the lower right-hand corner.
- Stamp the larger part of the flower in Highland Heather and the smaller one on top in Gorgeous Grape Classic Ink.
- Stamp the flower dots in Pineapple Punch Ink.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black in the lower left-hand corner.
- Tie the ribbon around the rectangle about 1" from the bottom with the tie towards the left-hand side.
- Cut out a Stitched Circle in Pineapple Punch Paper using the Stitched Shape Dies and the Big Shot.
- Run the circle through the Big Shot using the Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the stitched circle to the back side rectangle centered with about 1" showing.
- Adhere the rectangle to the center of the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand edge.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Current Host Code PWJU2BUD