Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Incredible Like You Stamp set and Layering Squares Framelit Dies.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or tweak it by changing the colors and or even the stamp set or both. Today I used the same colors changing out the stamp set.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Grapefruit Grove Cardstock (4 1/4" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Stamp the small leaves in Grapefruit Grove Classic Ink on the cardfront.
- Cut banner ends in the Petal Pink cardstock 1" x 4" and glue horizontally to the center of the cardfront.
- Cut out of Whisper White cardstock a 3" scallop square using the Layering Squres FSquarests and Big Shot.
- Adhere the scallop square to the center of the cardfront.
- Cut another 2 3/4" scallop square out of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink at the top of the 2 3/4" scallop square. 2
- Ink up the top leaf on the stem and stamp it in the center of the bottom of the 2 3/4" scallop square about 1/2" from the bottom.
- Tie one of the Petal Pink Buttons around the center of a piece of Petal Pink/White Variegated Ribbon with Whisper White Baker's Twine and adhere to the bottom of the stem with a glue dot.
- Stamp the flower in Grapefruit Grove Ink and cut out and adhere to the top of the stem with dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower base in Old Olve and cut out and adhere to the bottom of the flower.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASEcard today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3