Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for March is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Sale-a-brations selections. The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper coordinates beautifully with the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Butterfly Duet Punch.
Today's card uses piece D from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
The Color Palette
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Highland Heather Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Stamp the stripes from the Incredible Like You Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black ink across the top of a piece 4" x 5/14" Heather Highland Cardstock.
- Adhere a piece of designer paper 2" x 5 1/4" to the center of the 4" x 5/14" Highland Heather cardstock.
- Tie the black ribbon around the bottom of the designer paper.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black in the bottom right-hand corner below the designer paper.
- Adhere the 4" x 5 1/4" Highland Heather to the card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere a piece of Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card and stamp your greeting in Tuxedo Black Ink.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3