Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for March is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Sale-a-brations selections. The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper coordinates beautifully with the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Butterfly Duet Punch.
Today's card uses piece G from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
The Color Palette
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Balmy Blue in Half to create card base.
- Glue a piece G to the bottom right-hand corner of a piece of Grapefruit Grove Cardstock (3 1/4" x 4 1/2").
- Adhere the Grapefruit Grove Cardstock to a piece of Basic Black (3 3/8" x 4 5/8").
- Adhere the Basic Black to the center of the cardfront.
- Cut out one of the Stitched Rectangle (1 3/4" x 3 1/8") using the Big Shot and Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere the rectangle to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Stamp the butterfly in Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on a piece of Lemon Lime Twist (1/2" x 2 1/2").
- Cut banner end on the Lemon Lime Twist and adhere to the rectangle about 1/4" from the bottom with dimensionals.
- Stamp the large solid wings over the large butterfly in Balmy Blue Ink.
- Stamp the small wings on the small butterfly in Lemon Lime Twist Ink.
- Adhere the large butterfly above the banners with a Dimensional.
- Adhere the small butterfly above the larger butterfly with dimensional.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3