Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS022. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Amazing Life Stamp Set and the Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper. I love this paper! Bright party design on one side and all occasion design with gold foil on the other side.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Basic Black Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11) in half to create card base.
- Glue a piece of Broadway Bound designer paper (2" x 4") to the bottom of the card front about 1/8" from the edge.
- Cut out a piece of the designer paper using the Rectangle Stitched Die (3" x 4") and the Big Shot.
- Apply the stitched rectangle to the center of the card front.
- Run a piece of the Granny Apple Green Textured Weave Ribbon horizontally across the card front about 2" from the top.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and 2 3/8" circle die and Big Shot.
- Adhere Melon Mambo Glimmer Dots randomly around the words.
- Glue a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White Cardstock to the inside of the card and stamp a greeting.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>