Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS023. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Special Celebration Stamp Set and the Bitty Blooms Punch. The background was embossed using the Lacy Dynamic Embossing Folder creating a very decorative design.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11) in half to create card base.
- Run the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Balmy Blue cardstock to the center of the cardfront.
- Glue the piece of 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" Gingham Gala Designer paper to eh card front about 1/2" from the bottom.
- Wrap a piece of the ribbon around the card front and secure in the middle of the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut out a piece of Whisper White Cardstock 3" x 3" using the large Stitched Square Die and the Big Shot.
- Stamp the words at the top edge of the square in Night Of Navy Ink.
- Adhere the Stitched Square to the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand side and top with dimensionals.
- Punch out three flowers from a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock and adhere them in a row below the words with glue dots.
- Add a large pearl to the center of each flower.
- Stamp a greeting inside.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3