Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for March is the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper from the 2019 Sale-a-brations selections. The Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper coordinates beautifully with the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Butterfly Duet Punch.
Today's card uses piece E from the 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
The Color Palette
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of 4 1/4" x 11" Highland Heather cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (3 1/2" x 3 1/2") to a piece of Basic Black Cardstock (4" x 4").
- Tie the ribbon around the basic black about 1 1/4" from the bottom.
- Adhere the Basic Black Cardstock to the card front about 1/4" from the top of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock
- Cut out the words with the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the rectangle over the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Cut out one of the large butterflies from the designer series paper and adhere above the words with dimensionals.
- Punch out the other butterfly with the coordinating Butterfly Duet Punch and adhere to the center of the butterfly with a glue dot.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>