Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features Bella and friends. Today Bella is going solo in this card. If she was a "real" puppy I would be inclined to take her home with me. Any stamper with a small fluffy dog or has family and friends with one needs this set.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I changed the background paper but left everything else the same.
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the designer paper to the card front.
- With the detailed corner flower die from the Petals & More dies set cut out three Whisper White flowers.
- With the Fine-tip glue one of the flowers in the corner and one above it and beside it.
- Cut out a 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" Whisper White Stitched Rectangle with the Big Shot.
- Stamp Bella on the stitched rectangle towards the right-handn side.
- Color Bella with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends and the Heart with Flirty Flamingo.
- Stamp Bella at the top of a post-it note and cut her out.
- Cover her with the cut-out post-it note Bella and then stamp the grass in Granny Apple Green Ink with the one end over Bella. Remove the post-it note Bella (called a mask). See how it looks like Bella is sitting in the grass?
- Glue the stitched rectangle to the card front about 1" from the right-hand edge and bottom.
- Cut a piece of the ribbon 3" and apply to the left of Bella just overlapping the grass a bit.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on the 1/2" x 2 1/8" piece of Daffodil Delight and adhere to the ribbon just overlapping it a bit.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASEcard today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Current Host Code PWJU2BUD