Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Humming Along stamp set and Hummingbird Framelits Dies. The background is the Gingham Gala Paper, and these add such a pop of color and feeling of spring! Yes in MN spring hasn't sprung yet.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I changed the background paper but left everything else the same.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Glue a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of the Gingham Gala Paper to the card front.
- Cut out a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" Rectangle Stitched Die using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the words in Lovely Lipstick Classic Ink in the lower left-hand corner of the rectangle.
- Fray the ends of three 1 1/4" pieces of White Flax trim.
- Glue the trim to the back side of the rectangle with it overhanging a bit on the top, bottom, and sides and adhere it to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower in Tuxedo Black Ink and on Whisper White Cardstock and color with Stampin' Blends (the flower is Lovely Lipstick Light & Dark, the Leaves Old Olive Light & Dark, the flower Daffodil Delight Light & Dark)
- Cut out the flower using the coordinating die from the Hummingbird Framelits and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the flower to the rectangle with dimensionals.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASEcard today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB