Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The Classic Gear Designer Series Paper has a 57 Chevy card. When I was pretty little, my Uncle bought a 57 Chevy it was black with the back fin in white. They were excited to share the car with our family so when they arrived, my uncle, 4 cousins, my father, brother and I all piled in the car for a test drive and a trip to the Dairy Queen. This paper brought back all those special memories.
The paper we chose for April is the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Paper. The paper is part of the Classic garage Suite along with the Geared Up Garge Stamp Set and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies. The suite can be found on pages 42 & 43 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
Today's card uses piece D from the 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
- Fold the 4 1/4" x 11" Basic Gray Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue the One Sheet Wonder piece D to the card front, about 1/2" from the left-hand side.
- Cut out a Real Red large stitched heart from the Be Mine Stitched Hearts Dies using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink to the bottom of the heart.
- Adhere the heart to the center of the card front.
- Cut out one of the 57 Chevys from the designer series paper and adhere to the center of the heart with dimensionals.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Current Host Code EGZ3AQRK