Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for April is the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Paper. The paper is part of the Classic garage Suite along with the Geared Up Garge Stamp Set and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies. The suite can be found on pages 42 & 43 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
My dad was an auto mechanic, so this set has a special spot in my heart.
Today's card uses piece A from the 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
- Fold the 4 1/4" x 11" Tranquil Tide Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue a piece 4" x 5 1/5" of the Classic Garage Designer Paper to the card front.
- Glue the one sheet wonder piece B to a piece of Basic Black Cardstock (3" x 3").
- Adhere the Basic Black Cardstock to the cardfront with dimensionals about 3/4" from the top and sides.
- Cut out the emblem in Tranquil Tide Cardstock using the die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the emblem to the center 2 3/4" square of designer paper about 1/2" from the top.
- Stamp Best Dad in Tranquil Tide ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and cut out with coordinating die and Big Shot.
- Adhere the Best Dad to the emblem with a dimensional.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Current Host Code PWJU2BUD