Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for April is the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Paper. The paper is part of the Classic garage Suite along with the Geared Up Garge Stamp Set and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies. The suite can be found on pages 42 & 43 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
Today's card uses piece A from the 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
- Fold the 4 1/4" x 11" Crushed Curry Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue piece A of the OSW to the card front about 1/4" from the left-hand edge.
- Cut out the gears using the die and the Big Shot in Silver Foil Paper.
- Glue the gear to the lower right-hand corner of the cardfront.
- Cut out the Stitched Oval in Whisper White cardstock using the Big Shot.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink in the lower portion of the oval.
- Stamp the car in Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White and cut out with the coordinating die using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the oval to the center of the cardfront about 3/4" from the top.
- Adhere the card to the oval above the words with dimensionals.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Current Host Code PWJU2BUD