Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie would call it #loveitchopit. Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN), and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
The paper we chose for April is the Classic Garage 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Paper. The paper is part of the Classic garage Suite along with the Geared Up Garge Stamp Set and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies. The suite can be found on pages 42 & 43 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
Today's card uses piece E from the 6" x 6" One Sheet Wonder (OSW) pattern.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold the 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Crushed Curry Cardstock in half to create card base.
- Glue a piece of the map designer paper to a 3" x 4 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Glue the one sheet wonder piece E to the left side of the map.
- Tie a ribbon around between the two pieces of designer paper.
- Adhere the Whisper White cardstock, with the designer paper on it, to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Stamp in the mustang card in Tuxedo Black Ink on Real Red cardstock and cut out with the coordinating framelit die using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the card to the upper right-hand corner with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on a 3/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut angles on each end.
- Adhere the words to the card front about 1 1/4" from the bottom towards the left-hand side with dimensionals.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>