Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS026. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
CLICK HERE for all 52 card sketches
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Wonderful Romance Stamp Set and Wonderful Floral Dies all part of the Floral Romance Suite on page 10 & 11 of the 2019 Occasions Catalog. The Floral Vellum is part of the Floral Romance Designer Series Specialty Paper and is absolutely gorgeous!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White (4 1/4" x 11) in half to create card base.
- With the edgelit die from the Wonderful Floral Dies, cut out the front right-hand edge with the Big Shot.
- Glue the floral vellum 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" to the left-hand side of the card.
- Stamp the words in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink on a 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece of Petal Pink Cardstock.
- Adhere the Petal Pink to the card front about 1/2" from the bottom with dimensionals.
- Glue a piece of 2" x 5 1/2" piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to the inside of the card on the right-hand side.
While this card looks very fancy it is a quick and easy card to make.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Shirley Bock says
Going to try this as I have the dsp and dies. Thanks for sharing.
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Glad to be able to inspire you to give this a try!