Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches.
This week's sketch is number SS027. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features a stamp set from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Sometimes with the other catalogs come out people forget how many amazing stamp sets there are in the "Big" catalog. This Bouquet of Flowers was created with a combination of the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies and the Bitty Blooms Punch. The Bitty Blooms Punch are new and feature three different little flowers one with leaves and the center.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11) in half to create card base.
- Glue a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Best Route Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Cut out a 2 1/2" x 4" Stitched Rectangle using the Big Shot and glue to the center of the cardfront.
- Cut out the stem in Granny Apple Green Cardstock using the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Die and Big Shot and glue to the rectangle.
- Cut out the small rectangle 1/2" x 2" in Mango Melody and stamp Happy Birthday in Blueberry Bushel Ink.
- Adhere the Mango Meldoy rectangle to the Whisper White Rectangle about 1/2" from the bottom.
- Cut out the wrap Smokey Slate Cardstock and glue to the stem just above the Happy Birthday.
- Cut out the ribbon in Blueberry Bushel and glue over the Smokey Slate wrap.
- Punch out 5 Pineapple Punch flowers and 7 Berry Burst Flowers and adhere to the stems with mini dimensionals.
- Punch out 5 Mango Melody centers and adhere to eh center of the Pineapple Punch Flowers with a glue dots.
- Punch out 7 Whisper White centers and adhere to the center of the Rich Razzleberry Flowers with glue dots.
- Adhere some of the self-adhesive sequins to a few of the flowers.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3