Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS028. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way. It is a very quick and easy card. #simplestamping!
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild! This sketch helps stampers to create quick and easy cards.
It may seem early for Father's day but sometimes it is good to get a jump start. Are you a stamp ahead king of the crafter or last minute, stamping as you head out the door? The Classic Garage Suite has the perfect products for creating masculine cards for the men in your life or the women who loves cars!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Gray Granite Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create card base.
- Glue a 2" x 4 1/2" piece of the Classic Garage Designer Paper to a 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of Tranquil Tide Cardstock
- Adhere the Tranquil tide to the center of the card front about 1/2" from the top.
- Stamp Happy Father's Day inTuxedo Black Ink on Crushed Curry Cardstock and cut out with the coordinating die from the Garage Gears Framelits dies & Big Shot.
- Adhere the cut-out to the left-hand side of the designer paper overhanging the Gray Granite cardstock a bit.
- Stamp your greeting inside the card.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3