Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS029. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Birthdays are the number one card most people send. The Balloon celebration stamp set has my favorite balloon stamp in it. It is merely dots that create the bottom of the balloon. You stamp tone on tone and punch it out for a fun bouquet of balloons. Today I was inspired by the colors in the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper. The Happiness Blooms paper is is my favorite in the 2019 Occasions Catalog.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Adhere the night of navy floral paper (3 1/4" x 4") onto the striped piece (4" x 5 1/4")
- Glue the striped piece to the center of the card front.
- Stamp the strings in Night of Navy Ink on a 2" x 4 1/2" piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Glue the white to a 2 1/4" x 4 3/4" piece of Night of Navy.
- Cut out the stitched circle in Pineapple Punch cardstock using the largest Stitched Shape circle and the Big Shot.
- Adhere the circle to the back side of the Night of Navy Mat with about 1" overhanging
- Adhere the Night of Navy to the left-hand side of the card front about 1/2" from the edge.
- Stamp the two small balloon dots in Call Me Clover ink on Call Me Clover Cardstock and punch out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.
- Adhere the green balloons one on the left side and on on the right with snail adhesive.
- Stamp the larger balloon dots in Night of Navy Ink on Night of Navy paper and punch out with the punch.
- Adhere the Night of Navy balloon between the Call Me Clover Balloons with a dimensional.
- Adhere two of the Pineapple Punch Epoxy Dots to the upper right-hand corner of the Night o Navy Balloon.
- Stamp Let Us Celebrate in Night Of Navy Ink on a 1/2" x 4" piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock.
- Adhere the strip across the card about 1 3/4" from the bottom.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Just click on any of the images below to start shopping.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>