Each Thursday Alison Solven (my border buddy) and I create a card that we have CASEd. CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything or Copy And Selectively Edit. I have had the Dandelion Wishes stamp set for some time but haven't had time to play with it much yet. It is an excellent set for many different occasions.
Dandelions have some special meaning for me. I use to pick them and give to my grandma, and she would put them in a special little vase and keep them until they became puffs of seeds. This always made me feel so special, and like she valued my gift. Now my grandchildren bring me these unique yellow flowers, and it truly is the circle of life.
Do you have special memories of Dandelions, or are they just a pesky weed to you? Comment Here
Stampin’ Up! Sample on the left was stamped with…
- Stamps: Beauty Abounds
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Vellum Ink/Coloring Inks: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Sahara Sand Classic Ink, Staz On Black
- Accessories: All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins
- Dies: Stitched Shapes Framelits
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements:
- Card Base Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" folded in half.
- Stamp the card front with the speckles from the Artisan Textures stamp set and Crumb Cake Ink
- Glue a piece of vellum cardstock to the bottom of the cardfront about 1/4" from the edges.
- Wrap the 1/8" Grosgrain Pineapple Punch ribbon twice around the center of the vellum and secure.
- Cut out the largest Stitched Shaped Circle Die in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the Dandelion in Crushed Curry on the left-hand side of the circle.
- Adhere the circle to the center of a piece of designer paper 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" with just the tip overhanging the bottom.
- Adhere the designer paper to the center of the vellum with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a piece of 3/4" x 4" Pool Party cardstock and cut a banner end on the right-hand side.
- Tie a piece of the ribbon around the left side of the banner.
- Glue the banner to the card front about 1/2" from the left-hand edge centering it over the designer paper.
Be sure to hop on over to Alison's blog and see what card she CASED today!
All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
Due to the high demand for retiring stamp sets, they will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>