Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper which I have shared before is my favorite paper in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. Bold and bright florals on one side and all-purpose patterns on the other. I love how this card turned out!
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. You can see today's CASE is all the same except for the colors. I replaced the Gingham Gala Paper with the Happiness Blooms.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11") in half to create card base.
- Glue 5 strips of 3/4" x 4" pieced of Happiness Blooms paper to the card front alternating the patterns an about 1/8" apart.
- Pull some of the threads from the White Flax trim and create a little nest of thread and adhere to the 2nd & 3rd from the bottom strips about 1" from the right-hand edge.
- Stamp the words in Night of Navy ink on a 1/2" x 2" piece of Whisper White with a banner end cut on the left-hand side.
- Adhere the banner over your white thread nest with dimensionals.
- Stamp the butterfly in Calypso Coral Ink and the body in Night of Navy ink and punch out with the Butterfly Gala Punch.
- Adhere the butterfly just above the banner with a dimensional.
- Add a couple of the Gingham Gala Adhesive-backed Sequins Flowers just below the right-hand side of the banner.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASEcard today.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
- I love connecting with you! Click Here for questions or comments!
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Current Host Code 6XEMDPUE