Today's Just in CASE (copy and selectively edit) was created casing the card on page 55 of the Occasions Catalog. I intended on using all the same elements except the bouquet of flowers but for the life of me couldn't find the basket weave embossing folder anywhere. Do you ever have the problem when stamping you know you have it but can't find it in the wilds of your stamping room? A simple solution, I just replaced it with the Tin Tile embossing folder.
The flowers are from the Jar of Love stamp set. This set has so many interesting elements.
The Jar of Love stamp set and coordinating framelits are retiring June 3.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock in half to create the card base (side-fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") (top fold 4 1/4" x 11").
- Emboss a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock (4" x 5 1/4") using the Tin Tile embossing folder and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a banner end using the Tailored Tag punch on a piece of designer paper 2 1/4" x 4" and adhere to the card front about 1/2" from the top and left-hand side.
- Stamp two of the stems in Lemon Lime Twist ink and cut out with coordinating framelits and adhere to the banner.
- Two-step stamp the larger flowers with Gorgeous Grape ink and the smaller with Daffodil Delight ink and cut out with coordinating framelits and adhere to the card front with glue dots except the last one use a dimensional.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black on the Whisper White cardstock strip and banner cut the end with the Tailored Tag Punch.
- Adhere the tag to the lower right-hand side of the flower bouquet.
- Tie the Old Olive Linen Thread in a bow and adhere to the end of the tag with a glue dot.
- Randomly adhere the Iridescent sequins with the Tiny Tip glue.
Be sure to hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASEcard today.
All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
Due to the high demand for retiring stamp sets, they will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Current Host Code W7QBW7V6