Each Tuesday is a fun challenge to use one of the pieces from our one sheet wonder pattern. This month we are using 12" x 12" paper from the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper package.
Today I have paired the paper with the Butterfly Gala stamp set and Butterfly Duet punch. When a new stamp set and coordinating punch or die comes out Stampin' Up! bundles them in the first catalog it is released in. When that catalog retires so does the bundles. The Butterfly Gala Bundle will go away after June 3rd so if either of these items is on your wish list you will want to get it now and save 10%!
Today's card features piece D. Download Border Buddy One Sheet Wonder Pattern
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Call Me Clover cardstock in half to create card base (side fold card 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") (top fold card 4 1/4" x 11")
- Adhere piece D to the left-hand side of the card front about 1/8" from the edge.
- Cut out one of the circles (2 3/8") from the Stitched Shape Dies in Whisper White cardstock using the Big Shot.
- Stamp Hello Beautiful in Night of Navy ink on the bottom of the circle.
- Adhere the circle to the center of the card front about 1" from the top with dimensionals.
- Stamp the large and small butterfly in Night of Navy ink onto Mint Macaron and punch out with the Butterfly duet punch.
- Adhere the large butterfly above the words using a dimensional.
- Adhere the small butterfly to the center of the larger on with a glue dot.
- Adhere a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Whisper White cardstock to the inside to stamp your greeting.
Due to the high demand for retiring stamp sets, they will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3