Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie Bertucci would call it #loveitchopit.
Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
This month we are using the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (retiring). Bold and bright florals on the front, all-purpose patterns on the back.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock (side-fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base.
- Emboss a piece of 4" x 5 1/4" Calypso Coral cardstock with the Dot to Dot Embossing Folder and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere OSW piece E to the card front about 1/4" from the top and sides.
- Cut out the 2 3/4" long stitched rectangle in Pineapple Punch cardstock and adhere to the card front about 3/4" from the top
- Stamp the words (from Incredible You stamp set - retiring) in Night of Navy and cut out using the 2 3/8" rectangle stitched die.
- Stamp the small flower in Calypso Coral ink and the leaf in Call Me Clover and cut out and adhere to the back right-hand side of the Whisper White rectangle.
- Adhere the Whisper White rectangle to the center of the Pineapple Punch rectangle with dimensionals.
Retiring Happiness Blooms retiring suite of Products.
All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
Due to the high demand for retiring stamp sets, they will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB