Today is our One Sheet Wonder, or as demo friend, Kylie Bertucci would call it #loveitchopit.
Each Tuesday my Border Buddy, Alison Solven (CAN) and I share a card we created using a piece from the One Sheet Wonder Pattern. The One Sheet Wonder is designed to make a bunch of cards quick and easy. If you like more of a WOW, you can step them up a little or allot.
This month we are using the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (retiring). Bold and bright florals on the front, all-purpose patterns on the back.
The flower and words I stamped on the card are from the Incredible You Photopolymer Stamp Set (retiring). I absolutely love the font and saying in this stamp set. I am sure you have seen the sentiments in many of my recent cards.
- Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
- Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
- Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
- Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
- Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Night of Navy cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base.
- Adhere piece G to the bottom left-hand corner of a piece of (3 1/2" x 4 1/4") Call Me Clover Cardstock.
- Adhere the Call Me Clover cardstock to a piece of (3 3/4" x 4 1/2") Lovely Lipstick Cardstock.
- Adhere the Lovely Lipstick to the cardfront.
- Stamp the words in Night of Navy and cut out using the 2 3/4" stitched rectangle and adhere to the center of the card.
- Stamp the flower in Lovely Lipstick and the Leaf in Call me clover and cut them out and adhere to the upper right-hand corner of the white rectangle.
- Apply some of the Happiness Blooms Epoxy Dots to the lower left-hand corner.
Retiring Happiness Blooms retiring suite of Products.
All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
Due to the high demand for retiring stamp sets, they will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
Need Stamps? If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3