Today's Sunday Sketch was created using the Bouquet Blooms stamp set (retiring) and Gatefold Blossoms Framelits Dies (retiring). Both the stamp set and the dies are being retired as of June 3. You still have time to add them to your stamping collection.
This sketch has endless possibilities as does the stamp set and dies. You will have so much fun coming up with different combinations and colors. The recipient of the card will be amazed that you made the card.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Place the 6" side of a piece of Berry Burst Cardstock (retiring) 5 1/2" x 6" at the top of your simply scored tool, score a piece at 3" and fold in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a piece of designer paper 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" to the bottom of the card front about 1/8" from the bottom edge.
- Stamp the circle in Old Olive and the words in Berry Burst Ink and cut out with the circle die.
- Adhere the circle to the card front with the top overhanging about 1".
- Tie the Berry Burst Ribbon (retiring) around the card front at the top edge of the designer paper and over the top of the circle.
- Stamp "You're the best!" in Tuxedo Black ink on the strip of So Saffron Cardstock (3/8" x 2 1/4") and cut angles on each end.
- Adhere to the center of the circle overlapping the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Cut out the flowers with the leaf on one end with the die in Whisper White cardstock stamp the leaf in Old Olive and adhere to the bottom of the circle with the leaf to the left side.
- Stamp another leaf on a piece of Whisper White and cut out with the leaf on the end of the die and adhere to the right side of the cut-out.
- Stamp the flowers in Balmy Blue, So Saffron and Flirty Flamingo ink and cut out with coordinating dies and adhere to the Whisper White cut out.
- Adhere some rhinestones on the flower centers.
Hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card.
All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
Due to the high demand for retiring stamp sets, they will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB