Sometimes all you need is a little designer paper a great embossing folder and a sentiment to create a great card. Today's Sunday Sketch SS032 features the Beautiful You stamp set, Lovely Floral Textured Impression Folder (retiring) and the All My Love Designer Series Paper (retiring).
Have you had a chance to try any of the card sketches that I have shared? If so what do you think?
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements.
- Fold a piece of Soft Seafoam cardstock (side-fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2) (top fold 4 1/4" x 11") in half to create the card base.
- Emboss a piece of Soft Seafoam Cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" using the Lovely Floral Textured Impression Folder (retiring).
- Glue the All My Love Designer Series Paper (retiring) to the left-hand hand side of the embossed Soft Seafoam and then glue it to the card front.
- Cut the dolly in half and adhere to the card front about 1 1/2" from the top.
- Stamp the greeting in Lovely Lipstick ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the 3 1/4" long stitched rectangle.
- Wrap some linen thread around the left side several times and tie in a bow.
- Adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
Due to the high demand for retiring stamp sets, they will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial with each one.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB