Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For June we are using the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper.
This paper is filled with verdant greenery and designs in lush shades of Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Seafoam! And really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Today's card features Piece A from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half to create the card base. (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold, 4 1/4" x 11" for top fold).
- Glue the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of designer paper to the card front.
- Color a 4" piece of White Flax Ribbon with the Mango Melody Dark Stampin' Blend and glue across the center of the card front.
- Cut out the Stitched Nested Label die 2 1/8" x 3 3/4" in Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink at the bottom of the label.
- Adhere the label to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower in Tuxedo Black and color with the Mango Melody Stampin' Blends combo.
- Cut out the flower with the coordinating Magnolia Lane Die and adhere to the label with dimensionals.
- Glue three sequins randomly around the flower.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Current Host Code EGZ3AQRK