Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For June we are using the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper.
This paper is filled with verdant greenery and designs in lush shades of Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Seafoam! And really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Today's card features Piece A from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock in half to create the card base (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- Glue the 2" x 5 1/4" piece of the Garden Lane designer paper to a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" about 3/4" from the bottom.
- Tie a piece of the 1/4" Textile Macaron Ribbon around the top of the designer series paper.
- Stamp the words from Kindness & Compassion Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black ink below the designer paper on the right-hand side.
- Adhere the Whisper White to the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Cut out a one Whisper White flower using the large three petal flower from the Magnolia Memory Dies.
- Cut out two in Whisper White using the smaller three petals die.
- Layer the petals starting with the larger one on the bottom and glue together.
- Cut out one large leaf and one small leaf using the dies and Garden Green cardstock.
- Glue the leaves to the bottom right-hand side of the flower.
- Adhere the flower to the left-hand side of the card front.
- Cut out two of the flower centers in Crushed Curry and adhere to the center of the flower with glue dots.
- Add a gold faceted gem to the center of the flower.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Current Host Code EGZ3AQRK