Each Sunday I create a card using one of my card sketches, This week's sketch is number SS034. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features This Little Piggy Cling Stamp set and the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. This Little Piggy is a carryover stamp set but in the new Cling Stamps and I am delighted. I have had so much fun this past year using this set and look forward to another year!
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Pool Party Cardstock (4" x 11) in half to create the card base. Often times when I am using designer paper I cut the card 4" wide making it possible to get more cards out of one piece.
- Adhere the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (4" x 2 3/4") to the bottom of the card front.
- Tie a piece of the Pineapple 1/8" grosgrain ribbon around the top of the designer paper.
- Stamp the pig in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (2 3/4" x 4").
- Color with the Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere to the Calypso Coral Cardstock Mat (3" x 4 1/4") and adhere to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
- Cut out the tag in Whisper White cardstock using the die Stitched Labels Dies.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black and adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut out the heart in Petal Pink cardstock using the heart from the Stitched Labels die set and adhere to tag with a mini dimensional.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today, Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB