You are going to love the new Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and coordinating products. The set is part of the Magnolia Lane Suite which is featured suite in this month's Border Buddy PDF Tutorial which you can earn free* with any size order.
I choose to pair it with some items not in the suite of products to show you how versatile this set is.
You can find all the products used for this card at the end of the post.
Each Sunday, I share a card sketch along with a card I made using the sketch. This week we are on Sunday Sketches SS033. Sketches or (sometimes called card templates) are a great place to start creating your card.
I can't believe it has been almost 21 years since I became a demonstrator and each year I am just as excited to see the new catalog as I was back in 1998.
Have you taken a peek at the New Catalog Click Here to view and or download your digital copy?
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Calypso Caral cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" for side fold or 4 1/4" x 11" for top fold) in half to create the card base.
- Adhere the striped piece of designer paper 1 3/4" x 5 1/2" to the left edge of the card front.
- Adhere the polka dot paper 2 1/2" x 4" to the edge of the striped designer paper.
- Wrap and tie in a bow the ribbon about 2" from the bottom and at the left-hand edge of the card.
- Cut out the label in Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Label dies and adhere to the center of the card over the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Punch out a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Timeless Label Punch.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black on the Timeless Label and adhere to the center of the Stitched Label.
- Stamp the flower on Whisper White cardstock in Tuxedo Black and color with the Stampin' Blends.
- Cut out the flower with the coordinating die from the Magnolia Memories Dies and adhere to the right-hand side of the label with dimensionals.
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB