Each Sunday, I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week's sketch is number SS036. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Abstract Impressions stamp set. This set reminds me of a stamp set long ago that I loved but parted with on a retired sale to get "new" stuff. Sometimes I have sellers remorse and this classic style of stamp makes creating beautiful cards so simple. No coloring let the ink pads do all the work to make a real "impression"!
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Soft Seafoam Cardstock (top fold 4 1/4" x 11” – side-fold 5 ½” x 8 ½”) in half to create the card base.
- Glue the designer paper (3 x 4 1/4") to the left-hand side about 1/2" from the edge.
- Stamp "you" in Mossy Meadow Ink on the right-hand side of a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock (3/4" x 3 7/8") and adhere to the center of the cardfront.
- Cut out a Whisper White cardstock oval using the Stitched Shapes Die (2 3/8"x 3 1/4").
- Stamp the leaves in Mint Macaron and Soft Seafoam Ink.
- Stamp the flowers in Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral Ink.
- Stamp Thanks in Mossy Meadow Ink above the flowers.
- Adhere the oval to the card front with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Mint Macaron Nature's Twine and adhere to the leaves with a glue dot.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Don't forget about this month's Bonus Days!
For every $50 you spend in July (before tax and shipping) you will get a bonus $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! you can use from August 1- 31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn so shop all month! READ MORE...
My BOGO Grab Bags ends July 15, 2019
For every $100 you spend (before shipping and tax) at my Online Store use the current host code W7QBW7V6 you will earn $100 in FREE Stampin' Up! Retired Product (BOGO Grab Bag) READ MORE...
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator now is the time to turn that thought into action. Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up today! READ MORE...
Current Host Code V3XQ3D4B