Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features the Sailing Home stamp set and coordinating Smooth Sailing Dies. These items are part of the Come Sail Away Suite of products.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I created an exact CASE, not changing a thing.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4" x 11" or 5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base.
- Glue a piece of designer paper to the card front (4 1/4" x 5 1/2").
- Stamp the ropes in Soft Suede ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock (1" x 4").
- Glue the ribbon to the bottom of the backside of the Whisper White, so just half is showing
- Tie the baker's twine around the Whisper White about 1/2" from the bottom and add the anchor trinket and tie a bow to the left-hand side.
- Adhere the Whisper White to the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut out some seaweed in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow cardstock using the dies.
- Tuck them behind the Whisper Whtie toward the right-hand side and attach with glue dots.
- Cut out the boat steering wheel in Soft Suede cardstock and tuck it behind the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock toward the left-hand side.
- Stamp the words in Mossy Meadow ink and cut out with the label die and adhere to the center of the card front with the top edge at the top of the Whisper White.
Hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today!
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Don't forget about this month's Bonus Days!
For every $50 you spend in July (before tax and shipping) you will get a bonus $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! you can use from August 1- 31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn so shop all month! READ MORE…
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator now is the time to turn that thought into action. Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up today! READ MORE…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3