Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features Varied Vases stamp set and the coordinating Vases Builder Punch. I also paired the two designer papers Magnolia Lane and Garden Lane Designer Series Papers.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I created a note card inspired by the cute gift bag made by one of the Stampin' Up! concept artists.
Psst--do you want to know the easiest way to make a card? Start with Note Cards & Envelopes. They're ready for you to make and send a card. Card has thicker cardstock for layering and embellishing.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold the note card in half to create the card base.
- Glue the designer paper 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" to the card front.
- With the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, punch a piece of 2" x 4" designer series paper.
- Adhere the tag to the card front at an angle using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and adhere to the tag top using a glue dot.
- With the Starburst Punch, punch a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp a tall vase in Tuxedo Black ink on the starburst.
- Stamp a shorter vase next to the tall vase in Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp the flowers in the shorter vase in Tuxedo Black ink
- Color the flower centers using the Stampin' Blends Petal Pink Dark.
- Adhere the Starburst to the left-hand side of the tag using dimensionals.
- Stamp Hello in Tuxedo Black ink on Petal Pink and cut out around the words.
- Adhere the Hello to the left-hand side of the taller vase overhanging it.
- Stamp the shorter vase again in Tuxedo Black on Petal Pink cardstock and punch out and adhere over the other shorter vase.
Hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today!
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Don't forget about this month's Bonus Days!
For every $50 you spend in July (before tax and shipping) you will get a bonus $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! you can use from August 1- 31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn so shop all month! READ MORE...
My BOGO Grab Bags ends July 15, 2019
For every $100 you spend (before shipping and tax) at my Online Store use the current host code W7QBW7V6 you will earn $100 in FREE Stampin' Up! Retired Product (BOGO Grab Bag) READ MORE...
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator now is the time to turn that thought into action. Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up today! READ MORE...
Current Host Code W7QBW7V6