Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For July, we are using the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in vibrant colors. There is always a list of coordinating colors for the paper but don't let that keep you in a box there are still many more Stampin' Up! Colors you can find to go with it!
Today's card features Piece E from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")in half to create the card base.
- Glue the OSW piece E to a piece of So Saffron cardstock (3 3/4" x 3 3/4).
- Glue the So Saffron Cardstock to the left-hand side of the cardfront about 1/4" from the edges.
- Stamp two of the flowers in Blackberry Bliss Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with the Four Petal Punch.
- Glue one of the flowers on top of the other flower.
- Cut out two Old Olive leaves using the leaf from the Magnolia Memory Dies.
- Adhere the leave to the back side of the bottom flower.
- Glue the flower to the upper left-hand corner of the designer paper.
- Cut out a So Saffron flower center using the Magnolia Memories die.
- Glue to the center of the flower
- Add one of the Gold Faceted Gems to the center of the flower.
- Stamp Happy Birthday from the Itty Bitty Greeting stamp set in Blackberry Bliss Ink on Whisper White.
- Punch out the Happy Birthday with the Classic Label punch.
- Tuck on end of the label under the flower and adhere with a glue dot.
Scroll to the bottom for images and list of all the Stampin' Up! products used in today's card.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Don't forget about this month's Bonus Days!
For every $50 you spend in July (before tax and shipping) you will get a bonus $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! you can use from August 1- 31. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn so shop all month! READ MORE…
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator now is the time to turn that thought into action. Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up today! READ MORE…
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3