Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For July we are using the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. I choose to pair today's card with the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set and Stitched Nested Label Dies. These will add new interest to your hand stamp cards and projects. I simply can't stop using them if you hadn't noticed LOL.
The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in rich colors.
Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Blackberry Bliss, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Whisper White
Today's card features Piece A from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base.
- Glue piece A to the card front.
- Tie the ribbon around the card front about 1 3/4" from the top with the bow to the left-hand side.
- Stamp the words in Blackberry Bliss Ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the 3 1/4" die from the Stitched Nested Label Die and adhere to the center of the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and color with the Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive Stampin' Blends Combos.
- Cut out with the coordinating die from the Magnolia Memory Dies and adhere to the lower right-hand side of the label.
Scroll down for the complete list of products used to create this card.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3