Each Sunday, I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week's sketch is number SS041. Sketches can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Waterfront stamp set which is one of my favorite stamp sets. It seems no matter how I stamp it I feel a sense of accomplishment. It is also the perfect stamp set for creating cards for the men in your life.
I paired it with the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in rich colors.
Simple Stamping Steps
- Fold a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock (top fold 4 1/4" x 11” – side fold 5 ½” x 8 ½”) in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a piece of the designer paper (3 1/2" x 3 3/4") to the center of the cardfront.
- Run the Burlap Ribbon (4") across the card front about 1 3/4" from the bottom.
- Cut out Stitched Rectangle (2 5/8" x 4").
- Stamp the mountains and ground in Crumb Cake Ink.
- Stamp the trees in Mossy Meadow.
- Stamp the sun in Crushed Curry.
- Stamp the Words in Early Espresso.
- Adhere the rectangle to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code U6J2FMQD/span>