Each Sunday, I create a card using one of my card sketches. This week's sketch is number SS036. Designs can help to get your creativity fired up. They are open to interpretation, no real right or wrong way.
You can create a card exactly using the sketch layout or change it up a bit. You can also turn the sketch so if it is a vertical sketch you might want to turn it to be horizontal. Let your imagination run wild!
Today's card features the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and the Garden Lane Designer Series paper. This magnolia is so stunning no matter what color it is. In this card, I left it white and just colored the leaves with the Stampin' Blends
If you haven't tried the blends yet at least order a couple of combos to give them a try, you will LOVE them! Coloring has never been so easy.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (5 ½” x 8 ½”) in half to create the card base.
- Glue the (3 3/4" x 5") designer paper to a piece of Old Olive Cardstock (4" x 5 1/4").
- Glue the Old Olive to the card front.
- Stamp Hello in Tuxedo black on a piece of 2 3/4" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock.
- Glue the Whisper White at a slant to a piece of 2 3/4" x 4" Mint Macaron Cardstock.
- Adhere the Mint Macaron to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower in Tuxedo Black on Whisper White and cut out with the coordinating die from Magnolia Memory Dies.
- Color the leaves, center, and stem with Stampin' Blends.
- Adhere the flower to the center of the cardfront with dimensionals.
All Stampin’ Up!® products were used to create today's card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today. Want More?
- Sign up for my monthly E-Newsletter and receive a FREE tutorial monthly.
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards To DieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 67S27F6C/span>