Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. While I kept the layout the same I changed up the colors, stamp set. Changing these elements creates a totally new looking card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (4" x 8 1/4") in half to create the card base.
- Glue the patterned paper to the card front (4" x 4 1/4").
- Stamp two stems in Mossy Meadow on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3" x 3 4/4").
- The flowers are three layers of stamping on top of each other.
- Stamp #3* flower in Melon Mambo ink on the right-hand stem.
- Stamp #2* flower in Lovely Lipstick (off stamping - ink image stamp on scratch paper and then on your project).
- Stamp #1 flower in Lovely Lipstick
- Repeat the flower steps on a piece of Whisper White Scratchpaper and cut out the flower and adhere it to the other stem with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words "If flowers were hugs," on a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock (3/8" x 2 1/4") in Tuxedo Black ink and adhere at a slant the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words "I'd send you a thousand" on a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock (3/8" x 2 1/4") Tuxedo Black ink and adhere at a slant to the card front with dimensionals below the other words.
Hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today!
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
click on any picture to start shopping.
Current Host Code R9BD9H9C