Each Thursday my Border Buddy Alison Solven from Canada and I share a card on our blogs that we have CASEd from the catalog. CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit). We like to show you how you can use the paper crafting projects in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs to inspire you!
Today's card features The Wonderful Moments stamp set.
When you CASE, you can copy it exactly, or selectively edit it by changing the colors or the stamp set or both. Today I changed the color the stamp set using just the layout for my card.
Simple Stamping Steps & Measurements
(see supply list at the end for all supplies)
- Fold a piece of Soft Seafoam cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base
- Make the stitched design about 1" from the left-hand side with the Stitched Nested Dies.
- Stamp the bride on a piece of watercolor paper (3" x 5 1/2") in Tuxedo Black.
- Color the bride with the Stampin' Blends.
- Stamp the bride again on a piece of the designer series paper and cut out just the dress and adhere it the dress on the watercolor paper.
- Glue one of the doilies to the left-hand side of the bride overhanging about 1/2" from the top).
- Punch out of Whisper White one of the starbursts and glue to the doily.
- Cut the overhanging edges.
- Stamp the words in Pear Pizzazz and punch out with the 1 1/2" circle punch and adhere to the starburst.
- Adhere to the watercolor paper the right-hand side of the card.
- Adhere to the pear pizzazz circle to the starburst.
- Randomly add some rhinestones to the card front.
Hop over to Alison's blog and check out her Just in CASE card.
I hope you found some inspiration here today!
- Earn FREE Cards and PDF Tutorials with my Rewards ToDieFor.
- Have it all with the $99 Starter Kit check it out here.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
In Canada order from Alison Solven's Online Store
SUPPLIES USED FOR TODAY'S CARD
Click on any picture to start shopping.
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code ZZQWYDM3