Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
This month we have been using the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper. This paper has color-washed silhouettes with the look of Pigment Sprinkles. The designs are perfect for artistic backgrounds and layering.
12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern #loveitchopit
Today's card features Piece G from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Whisper White cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base.
- Glue piece G in the lower left-hand corner.
- Cut out the Granny Apple Green using the Stitched Rectangle (3 11/16" x 2 11/16").
- Glue the rectangle to the card front about 3/4" from the bottom and sides.
- Cut out a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle (3 1/4" x 1 1/4").
- Stamp the greeting in Blueberry Bushel on the Whisper White cardstock and adhere to the Granny Apple Green rectangle with dimensionals.
- Emboss the butterfly in white embossing powder on Blueberry Bushel cardstock and cut it out and cut the butterfly in half.
- Adhere to the right-half of the butterfly to the upper right-hand corner of the Granny Apple Green rectangle with dimensionals.
Scroll to the bottom for images and list of all the Stampin' Up! products used in today's card.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Current Host Code FK7UXRDB