Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
Look at all the amazing colors that are included in this pack of paper. If you love Stampin' Up! colors you will enjoy this paper.
12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern #loveitchopit
Today's card features Piece A from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Pacific Point cardstock (4 1/4" x 11 or 1 15 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base.
- Glue piece A from your OSW (#loveitchopit) to the card front.
- Stamp the flower image in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3" x 3").
- Color the flower with the Stampin' Blend Combos in (Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
- Glue the Whisper White to a piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock (3 1/8" x 3 1/8")
- Glue the Granny Apple Green to the Daffodil Delight Cardstock (3 1/2" x 3 1/2").
- Adhere the Daffodil Delight square to the card front about 1/2" from the tops and sides.
- Adhere two of the Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel Dots in the upper left-hand corner of the Whisper White.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Daffodil Delight Cardstock strip (1/2" x 3") cut a banner end on the left-hand side.
- Adhere the banner to the lower right-hand side of the flower overhanging a bit.
- Glue a piece of Whisper White cardstock inside (4" x 51/4") and stamp your greeting.
Scroll to the bottom for images and list of all the Stampin' Up! products used in today's card.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Current Host Code ZKFXNWFU