Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For August, we are using the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper. This paper has color-washed silhouettes with the look of Pigment Sprinkles without the work.
Look at all the amazing colors that are included in this pack of paper. If you love Stampin' Up! colors you will enjoy this paper.
12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern #loveitchopit
Today's card features Piece A from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Download Border Buddy One Sheet Wonder 12×12
Simple Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Pacific Point cardstock (4 1/4" x 11 or 1 15 1/2" x 8 1/2") in half to create the card base.
- Glue piece A from your OSW (#loveitchopit) to the card front.
- Stamp the flower image in Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock (3" x 3").
- Color the flower with the Stampin' Blend Combos in (Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.
- Glue the Whisper White to a piece of Granny Apple Green Cardstock (3 1/8" x 3 1/8")
- Glue the Granny Apple Green to the Daffodil Delight Cardstock (3 1/2" x 3 1/2").
- Adhere the Daffodil Delight square to the card front about 1/2" from the tops and sides.
- Adhere two of the Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel Dots in the upper left-hand corner of the Whisper White.
- Stamp the words in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Daffodil Delight Cardstock strip (1/2" x 3") cut a banner end on the left-hand side.
- Adhere the banner to the lower right-hand side of the flower overhanging a bit.
- Glue a piece of Whisper White cardstock inside (4" x 51/4") and stamp your greeting.
Scroll to the bottom for images and list of all the Stampin' Up! products used in today's card.
Hop over to Alison's Blog and see her OSW card for this week!
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
To earn Bonus Rewards use the Host Code
If you are reading this via an email, Click Here for the current CODE
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Earn Bonus Rewards use the
April - May 2022 Current Host Code 3U7M9W4Z/span>
Barb Youngs says
Beautiful card! Thanks for the “simple steps and measurements”. I really enjoy your one sheet wonder tutorials. Your ideas are simply fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Patsy Waggoner says
Typepad HTML Email
Thank you so much Barb appreciate you!!