Every Tuesday Alison and I share a card we have created with a sheet of patterned paper from a Designer Series Paper pack using a One Sheet Wonder pattern or as our friend Kylie would call it #loveitchopit.
For July, we are using the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper. The Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper features hand-painted impressionistic imagery in vibrant colors. There is always a list of coordinating colors for the paper but don't let that keep you in a box there are still many more Stampin' Up! Colors you can find to go with it!
The Swirls and Curl's embossing folder made me think of flying butterflies, so I paired it with the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set.
12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern #loveitchopit
Today's card features Piece G from our 12" x 12" One Sheet Wonder Pattern.
Simple Stamping Steps and Measurements
- Fold a piece of Blueberry Bushel 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" in half to create the card base.
- Glue a piece D from the One Sheet Wonder to the bottom of the card front.
- Wrap the ribbon around the top edge of the designer paper and secure it on the front side with glue dots (as the rectangles will cover it up).
- Cut out a Granny Apple Green rectangle using the Stitched Rectangle die ( 3 5/8" x 1 5/8" ).
- Adhere the rectangle to the card front over the center of the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Cut out another rectangle using the (3 1/4" x 1 1/4") Stitched Rectangle die.
- Stamp the greeting in Blueberry Bushel Ink.
- Adhere to the top of the Granny Apple Green Rectangle with Dimensionals.
Scroll to the bottom for images and list of all the Stampin' Up! products used in today's card.
If you are in the USA, I would be delighted to have you order from My Online Store.
SUPPLIES USED TODAY
Current Host Code GT9PDA7N